Search This Blog

About Me

My photo
I am 28 year old mother of one who is finally taking action and changing my career/ following my dream. At present I am a Mother, Wife, Student, Case Manager and Maitre'd in that order! For the past 7 years I have been working as a Case Manager and Youth Worker with a focus on Training and Mentoring for early school leavers. It was doing this that got me thinking about teaching and how I would like to work with young people before they leave school. I would eventually love to work as a Guidence Counsellor and put all my years working as in Case Management to good use but that is a longer term goal and I am taking things one day at a time!A you can see from the title of this blog I love quotes! So I will finish up with a quote that I love from one of my favorite authors,which I think summarizes this course perfectly for me! "Experience: the most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn.” C.S Lewis

Monday, April 26, 2010

Week 8 Powerpoint slide Audio File

Just a quick posting to document what is happening with my week 8 PowerPoint slide activity. So far I have
  • created an audio file narration
  • converted this to Mp3 format using Switch Sound file converter
  • gone to my slid share account, edit uploads and create a slide cast
  • uploaded my Mp3 audio narration
and....nothing..... no sound, I have repeated this process about 10 times, I don;t know if it is a problem with slideshare, which seems to be very slow. I will be embedding my slidecast if when or if it ever has some sound!

No comments:

Post a Comment